THE NORTH FACE
Denali 94 Recycled-Fleece and Shell Jacket
The North Face's gear is engineered to keep you comfortable without weighing you down.
- This 'Denali' jacket brings modern upgrades to an archival style from 1994
- Crafted from recycled-fleece with integrated pit-zip venting - Panelled with water-resistant recycled-shell - Adjustable shocked cord to trap heat
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Drawstring hem for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric with slightly stretchy panels
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Purple recycled-fleece, black recycled-shell
- Zip fastening
- Fabric1: 100% recycled polyester; fabric2: 100% recycled nylon; lining: 100% polyester
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.