Slim-Fit Checked Cotton-Flannel Shirt
It's to be expected that the man who owned what's possibly the world's most elegant ranch, designed by architect Tadao Ando no less, would create clothing to match. Inspired by Western styles, this shirt has been made in Italy from cotton-flannel patterned with checks in a pared-back tonal-grey palette. It's cut for a slim fit on the brand's 'Leisure' block and finished with snap fastenings.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This shirt is designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an EU 40 (UK/US 15.8)
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black and tonal-grey cotton-flannel
- Spread collar, snap-fastening cuffs and chest flap pockets
- Snap fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.