BELL & ROSS
BR 03-92 Diver Blue Automatic 42mm Stainless Steel and Rubber Watch, Ref. No. BR0392-D-BU-ST/SRB
Before Bell & Ross, it was unprecedented for a square-faced diving watch case to be watertight – the construction for the 'BR 03-92' involves layering a screw-down crown with sapphire crystal and sealing it to a thick case back with reinforced screws. Made from satin-polished stainless steel, this 42mm model operates in depths of up to 300 metres with the minute, seconds and applied indices coated in Super-LumiNova® for visibility, a yellow hour hand to prevent distraction, plus of course the sub-aqua watch’s must-have unidirectional dive-timer bezel. The rubber strap is only suitable for diving in warmer conditions, but the textile alternative, which fits securely over a neoprene wetsuit and gloves, can be immersed in colder waters.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre BR-CAL.302. automatic movement with 40-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Blue dial
- White Super-LumiNova®-coated indices, minute and seconds hands and yellow hour hand
- Satin-polished stainless steel case
- Unidirectional bezel with blue-anodised aluminium insert
- Screw-in crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening blue rubber strap; additional black textile strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 11mm; lug width: 24mm
- Water resistance: 30 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: BR0392-D-BU-ST/SRB
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.