Superocean Automatic Chronometer 46mm DLC-Coated Stainless Steel and Rubber Watch, Ref. No. M17368B71B1S2
Breitling's 'Superocean' watch is made with the adventurer in mind - this edition of its COSC-certified chronometer is engineered with an impressive 200 bar water-resistance, so you can keep it on during surf trips or diving expeditions. It's been built in the brand's Swiss atelier with a DLC-coated stainless steel case and a robust rubber strap that'll stand up to daily wear. Inside, it's equipped with the in-house 'B17' automatic calibre and holds 38 hours of power reserve.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Breitling B17 calibre automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Black dial
- Super-LumiNova®-coated grey hands and indices
- DLC-coated stainless steel case
- Unidirectional ratcheted bezel
- Screw-locked crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding, two gaskets
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Screwed-in case back
- Clasp-fastening black rubber strap
- Case diameter: 46mm; case thickness: 16.85mm
- COSC-certified chronometer
- Water resistance: 200 bar
- Comes in a presentation case
- Reference number: M17368B71B1S2
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.