H6 64cm Polycarbonate Suitcase
Horizn Studios' 'H6' suitcase is engineered from aerospace-grade polycarbonate that's lightweight and incredibly tough - even if it's placed at the bottom of the hold it'll protect your belongings and instantly flex back to its original shape. This style is set on four 360-degree spinning wheels built by specialists in Japan and designed to be silent. The lock that secures the two-way zip is TSA-approved, so you needn't worry about airport security. Shown here with Officine Generale T-shirt, Aspesi jacket, Mr P. trousers.
This item’s measurements are:
- Height: 60cm / 23.6in
- Width: 44cm / 17.3in
- Black polycarbonate
- Top and side handles, telescopic handle
- Designer emblem, removable charging dock, four wheels
- Two internal dividers, two buckled straps, laundry bag, compression pad
- Fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening, TSA-approved combination padlock
- Weighs approximately 8.5lbs/ 3.9kg
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.