Pilot's Spitfire Automatic 39mm Stainless Steel and Webbing Watch, Ref. No. IW326801
Based on the design of IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's 'Mark 11 Navigation' reference originally produced for the British Royal Air Force, this 'Pilot's' watch is the first timepiece to feature the new IWC-manufactured 32110 calibre. With a modest 39mm stainless steel case, it has an easy-to-read black dial and army-green webbing strap inspired by the interior controls of a Spitfire's cockpit - the plane is also engraved on the case back.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- IWC-manufactured calibre 32110 automatic movement with 72-hour power reserve
- 21 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Black luminescent dial
- Silver-tone and Super-LumiNova® hands, white numerals and indices
- Stainless steel case, soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Convex, anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Buckle-fastening army-green webbing strap
- Case diameter: 39mm; case height: 10.8mm; strap width: 20mm
- Water resistance: 6 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: IW326801
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.