JENNY DEE JEWELRY
Psychedelia Mandalic 18-Karat Gold Multi-Stone Pendant Necklace
Jenny Dee Jewelry's 'Psychedelia Mandalic' necklace is engraved with a sacred circle symbolising gratitude. Handcrafted from 18-karat blackened and yellow gold, it's strung with a pendant in the shape of a guitar pick and studded with sapphires, tsavorites and blackened diamonds. It'll make a thoughtful gift for a musician or anyone you're grateful for.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 50cm / 19.7in
- 18-karat yellow and blackened gold
- Tsavorites: 0.08-carats; sapphires, total weight: 0.05-carats; blackened diamonds, total weight: 0.02-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- The black colour of this diamond is the result of an artificial treatment process
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.