Victoria Rhodium-Plated and Enamel Necklace
Most might say that blowing one's own trumpet is bad form, but Miansai's necklace is a subtle way to do it. Cast from rhodium-plated silver and enamel, it's detailed with Latin phrasing translating to 'I came, I saw, I conquered' and sculpted with a rose, dagger and depiction of the goddess of victory.
This item's measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 2.5cm / 1in
- Pendant Width: 1.2cm / 0.5in
- Circumference: 60cm / 23.6in
- Rhodium-plated silver, red enamel
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.