Distressed Striped Cotton-Blend Jacquard Cardigan
Mr Yutaka Goto founded Remi Relief to reimagine and perfect quintessential American clothes. This varsity-inspired cardigan has been knitted in Japan from a cotton-blend with jacquard stripes. Wear it in lieu of a jacket in warm weather.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve the runway
- This cardigan is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black and white cotton-blend jacquard
- Distressed, front patch pockets, ribbed trims
- Button fastenings
- 92% cotton, 8% acrylic; trim: 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.