AIMÉ LEON DORE
Block Party Printed Swim Shorts
Growing up during the '90s in Queens provided Mr Teddy Santis with all the inspiration he needs - it's what taught the Aimé Leon Dore designer that no block party is complete without a few spouting hydrants and shaved ice carts, which are printed on these swim shorts. They're made from quick-drying nylon and have a secure back zipped pocket to keep some bills handy. Shown here with Aimé Leon Dore T-shirt, Converse sneakers.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Straight leg, mid-rise style
- These shorts are adjustable at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a S
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured nylon
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, two on-seam pockets, back zipped welt pocket, embroidered designer emblem, side slits
- 100% nylon; lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.