Barbour White Label
Bedale Cotton-Canvas Jacket
Colour: Army green
- UK/US 36
- UK/US 38
- UK/US 40
- UK/US 42
- UK/US 44 (only one left)
Royal Warrant-holder Barbour created its White Label as a tribute to its 126-year heritage. This signature, short-length 'Bedale®' jacket – based on a 1980 original – is cut from breathable cotton-canvas and has a classic collar that flips up to provide extra protection from the weather.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a UK 38
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Sage-green cotton-canvas
- Snap-fastening throat latch, double vent and two front flap pockets, two front slash pockets, underarm metal eyelets
- Two-way zip and snap fastening
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.