BAUME & MERCIER
Classima Automatic Open Balance 42mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. MOA10525
It takes years to design, develop and perfect each Baume & Mercier watch - the calibres and cases go through a series of rigorous tests to ensure they meet the Swiss label's specifications. And now you can admire the fruits of such toil even more. From the 'Classima' range, this stainless steel reference is powered by a Sellita SW200 BV automatic movement, whose ticking balance wheel is revealed through a window at 12 o’clock, bringing even more life to the dial beyond the sweeping seconds hand. A five-row bracelet strap with satin-finished links lends sartorial versatility to proceedings.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made Sellita SW200 BV automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- 26 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Open balance and escapement
- Opaline silver dial
- Blued-steel hands, rhodium-plated Roman numerals
- Polished stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 9.03mm; lug width: 22mm
- Water resistance: 5 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: M0A10525
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.