Ajrak Convertible-Collar Printed Brushed-Cotton Shirt
BEAMS PLUS' 'Ajrak' shirt is named for the unique form of block printing that has become symbolic of Sindhi culture. In an intricate floral pattern, it's been made in Japan from soft brushed-cotton and fastens with mother-of-pearl buttons that really stand out against the saturated shades.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured brushed-cotton
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.