Macmillan Camouflage-Print Quilted Shell Hooded Down Parka
Informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic, Canada Goose's 'Macmillan' parka is made from wind- and water-resistant shell that's specially designed to remain dry in poor conditions. It's filled with lightweight down for unbeatable insulation and has soft fleece-lined pockets. The three-way adjustable hood, dipped hem and ribbed jersey cuffs ensure warmth is kept in.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Cut for a loose fit with a thick lining for a close internal fit
- Internal cuffs
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Camouflage-print shell
- Drawstring hood, appliquéd designer emblem, ribbed jersey cuffs, two front welt pockets, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Snap and two-way zip fastenings
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; padding1: 80% down, 20% feathers (Duck); padding2: 100% polyester; lining: 100% nylon
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.