Wascana Shell Hooded Jacket
- L (low stock)
Canada Goose's 'Wascana' jacket has a Thermal Experience Index (or TEI) of -5 degrees and is wind- and waterproof, so it's built for whatever weather comes your way. It's made from black Tri-Durance shell with a breathable mesh lining and a vent at the back to increase airflow. The hood can be adjusted to fit closely around the face, and the cuffs tightened with Velcro®. Shown here with A.P.C. jeans, Armor Lux T-shirt, Common Projects sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black Tri-Durance shell
- Drawstring hood, Velcro®-fastening cuffs and two chest pockets, two front zipped pockets, designer emblem, storm flap, reflective trims, fully lined
- Two-way zip and snap fastenings
- Fabric1: 94% nylon, 6% spandex; fabric2: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.