De Bonne Facture
Button-Down Collar Cotton-Corduroy Shirt
Colour: Dark brown
- EU 39 (sold out)
- EU 40 (low stock)
- EU 41 (sold out)
- EU 42 (sold out)
- EU 43 (sold out)
De Bonne Facture founder Ms Déborah Neuberg takes care to work with specialist ateliers for all product categories. Made by Confection du Boischaut Nord in Écueillé, France, this button-down collar shirt is cut from soft, fine-wale cotton-corduroy in a deep shade of chocolate and has back box pleats to relax the fit across the shoulders. Shown here with De Bonne Facture trousers, Common Projects sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This shirt has a relaxed cut and is slightly short in the sleeves
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a EU 40
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Chocolate cotton-corduroy
- Button-down collar, buttoned cuffs, chest patch pocket, back pleats
- 100% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo)
- Machine wash
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.