Dries Van Noten
Floral-Jacquard Wool-Blend Overcoat
- IT 44 (only one left)
- IT 46 (only one left)
- IT 48 (only one left)
- IT 50 (low stock)
- IT 52 (only one left)
- IT 54 (only one left)
Mr Dries Van Noten is a man of many talents, not least his mastery of pattern or his ability to make it seem so wearable. Jacquard-woven with an upholstery-style floral motif, this overcoat is cut from a heavyweight wool-blend in a loose shape that can easily accommodate tailoring or knitwear underneath.
Please note, shipping restrictions apply.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This coat is designed for a loose fit
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 46
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Anthracite and ivory wool-blend
- Notch lapels, two front flap pockets, single vent, internal pocket, fully lined
- Button fastenings
- 78% wool, 20% polyamide, 2% elastane; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo); lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 55% cotton, 45% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Belgium
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.