Sentinel Tapered Garment-Dyed Cotton-Ripstop Cargo Trousers
Innovation has been the driving force behind Japanese label EDWIN since 1947 - after all, founder Tsunemi Yonehachi was the genius who invented stone-washing. Garment-dyed to create a subtle faded finish near the seams, these 'Sentinel' cargo trousers are cut from hard-wearing cotton-ripstop that's enzyme-washed for softness.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Tapered leg, low-crotch style
- These trousers are partially elasticated at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a S
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Beige cotton-ripstop
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Pelican
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.