Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
Engineered Garments' designs are inspired by the great outdoors - this T-shirt references American poet Richard Brautigan's first published work, The Return of the Rivers and the thoughts of Henry David Thoreau, which both explore our connection to the earth. It's cut from cotton-jersey and has a cross-over crew neckline.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- This T-shirt is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black and grey cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.