Chronograph Gold-Tone Stainless Steel and Camouflage-Print Webbing Watch
Filson has designed with the outdoorsman in mind since the brand was founded during the Gold Rush years back in 1897. This burnished gold-tone stainless steel watch is just as durable and precise as the label's popular 'Field' model, just updated with a push-button chronograph to track elapsed minutes and seconds. Powered by a reliable quartz movement, it features Super-LumiNova® hands and indices that allow you to read the dial at whatever time, and has a camouflage-print webbing strap that can withstand plenty of wear.
Shown here with: Officine Generale Sweater.
This item's measurements are:
- Max. Strap Length: 16cm / 6.3in
- Min. Strap Length: 25cm / 9.8in
- Strap Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Face Diameter: 4cm / 1.6in
- Burnished gold-tone stainless steel case, camouflage-print webbing strap
- Navy dial and subdials, white Super-LumiNova® hands and indices
- Sapphire glass crystal, quartz movement, chronograph function
- Buckle fastening
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box