1966 WW.TC Automatic 40mm Stainless Steel and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. 49557-11-132-BB6C
Girard-Perregaux's 'WW.TC' worldtimer watch is so sleek and streamlined that it works for both formal occasions and everyday wear. Encased in stainless steel and sapphire crystal glass, the silver opaline dial is detailed with all 24 timezones and a day and night indicator that's ideal for frequent flyers. This Swiss-made '1966' edition is powered by a calibre GP03300-0027 automatic movement with a 46-hour power reserve. It comes on a polished black alligator strap that'll work with any outfit. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP03300-0027 automatic movement with 46-hour power reserve
- 32 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds counter
- World time with day and night indicator
- Silver opaline dial
- Silver numerals and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 40mm; case height: 12mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: 49557-11-132-BB6C
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.