Printed Cotton-Jersey T-shirt
Prior to making clothes, Holiday Boileau was a travel magazine in the 1940s that dedicated each issue to various cites around the world - today, the brand references past front covers. This T-shirt is made from cotton-jersey printed with illustrations inspired by an advert from the Texas issue in the '60s. Shown here with Folk trousers, Veja sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White and green cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.