Printed Cotton-Jersey T-shirt
Holiday Boileau's was an American travel magazine in the 1940s, with each issue dedicated to various destinations around the world. This T-shirt is made from cotton-jersey printed with illustrations inspired by a Joshua Tree feature in the July 1961 edition. Shown here with AMI trousers, Common Projects sneakers, Maison Kitsuné tote.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.