Birth of the Cool Brushed-Wool Sweater
It took Howlin' two years to perfect the brand's signature fit (not too tight, not too baggy) and it wants to make sure it stays that way - co-founder Patrick Olyslager suggests to gently hand wash its sweaters only once a season. This 'Birth of the Cool' style has been knitted in Scotland by skilled craftsman from shaggy wool that's brushed to enhance the soft handle.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This sweater is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight knit
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Charcoal mélange brushed-wool
- 100% wool
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.