+ Canada Goose Reflective-Trimmed Shell Down Coat
Junya Watanabe and Canada Goose's collaborative down coat made its debut during the former's AW19 Paris show. Packed with functional details, it's cut from durable shell in a longline parka shape that offers extra coverage from the elements - note the ribbed cuffs and extended hood to protect you from harsh winds. The sides unzip for extra ventilation and room for layering, while the large pockets will fit your essentials.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This coat is designed for a regular cut with a thick lining for a close internal fit
- Drawstring waist for a comfortable fit
- Internal waist gaiter
- Heavy-duty, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Navy shell
- Faux fur-trimmed hood, designer emblems, sleeve pockets, internal ribbed cuffs, vinyl patch pocket, four front Velcro®-fastening flap pockets, D-rings, internal mesh pockets with hand warmers, internal drawstring waist, internal powder skirt, reflective and webbing trims, fully lined
- Zip and Velcro® fastening
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.