Conrad Slim-Fit Striped Mélange Wool Suit Jacket
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Part of a three-piece suit, Kingsman's 'Conrad' jacket is a replica of one worn by Mr Harris Dickinson in the franchise's new prequel. Informed by styles from the 1910s when the film is set, it's tailored from striped mélange wool with slim notch lapels, structured roped shoulders and a full lining. Cut on a slightly longer block, it fastens with a trio of horn buttons at the front.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This blazer is tailored for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured mélange wool
- Notch lapels, felted undercollar, buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, two front flap pockets, single vent, internal pocket, fully lined
- Three-button fastening
- 100% wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.