Koro Merino Wool-Blend Cardigan
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER and in partnership with Klarna. For her FUTURES collection, Manaaki designer Kat Tua draws on a range of influences, from her upbringing in New Zealand to the icons of the civil rights movement. This 'Koro' cardigan is knitted from a blend of merino wool, alpaca and silk in a traditional Māori pattern. Style it with jeans or workwear trousers.
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Chunky knit
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured merino wool, alpaca and silk-blend
- Button fastenings
- 65% merino wool, 20% alpaca, 15% silk
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Designer colour: Earth
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.