2 Moncler 1952 Dervo Logo-Appliquéd Quilted Glossed-Shell Down Jacket
Sergio Zambon (one half of the collaborative duo behind Moncler Genius' '2 1952' line) is inspired by the neon lights of Tokyo for AW21 - it's why the collection is filled with high-contrast hues. Cut from blue glossed-shell and quilted to evenly distribute the insulating down fill, this 'Dervo' jacket has contrasting green lining. Stash your gloves and earphones in the roomy zipped pockets.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 =XL, 5 = XXL and 6 = XXXL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Intended for a relaxed fit with a thick lining for a close internal fit
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Designer sizing
- Blue glossed-shell
- Funnel neck, appliquéd designer emblem, elasticated cuffs, front zipped pockets, fully lined
- Snap fastenings
- 100% polyamide; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (Goose)
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.