+ Motörhead Printed Cotton-Jersey Hoodie
- S (only one left)
- XL (only one left)
Motörhead recorded its sixth live album Everything Louder than Everything Else at a nightclub in Hamburg in '98, and Neighborhood's hoodie resembles something you could have picked up at the merch stand. Part of a collaboration with the rock band, it's made from cotton-jersey and printed on either side.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This hoodie is designed for a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Black and white cotton-jersey
- Drawstring hood, front pouch pockets, ribbed trims
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.