Logo-Print Mélange Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- S (only one left)
Nike's tee sports the original black 'Swoosh' that Ms Carolyn Davidson designed in 1971 while studying graphic design at Portland State University, the city where the brand is headquartered. It's cut from speckled grey mélange cotton-jersey in a regular shape that'll layer comfortably beneath hoodies. Shown here with Les Girls Les Boys sweatpants, Stone Island jacket, Nike sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Grey mélange and black cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.