Logo-Print Organic Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- S (only one left)
- L (sold out)
- XL (low stock)
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Outerknown's T-shirt honours filmmaker Mr Bruce Brown and the 1961 documentary Surfing Hollow Days, one of the early chronicles of wave-riding culture. This crew neck style is cut from responsibly sourced organic cotton-jersey and has a comfortable, regular fit.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured organic cotton-jersey
- 100% organic cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.