Prince Gold, Sapphire and Pearl Ring
Seb Brown's 'Prince' ring is inspired by "fluffy" bridal dresses, making it an ideal choice for a wedding band. It's handcrafted from gold and inlaid with a lustrous akoya pearl droplet and white sapphires in varying sizes and cuts.
- Q 1/2, 8 1/4
- R 3/4, 9
- T 1/2, 10
- V 1/2, 11
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Baguette and round-cut white sapphires, total weight: 0.33-carats
- Akoya pearl: Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.