Logo-Appliquéd Mélange Cotton-Jersey Sweatshirt
Back in the '90s, there wasn't a Britpop band worth its salt without a wardrobe full of Stone Island - in fact, you'll still find the likes of Messrs Thom Yorke, Richard Ashcroft and the Gallagher brothers wearing the label. This sweatshirt is made from cotton-jersey and has the signature compass insignia affixed to the sleeve.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a relaxed fit
- This sweatshirt is intended for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black mélange cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.