The North Face
1992 Nuptse Quilted Shell Down Jacket
A throwback to the original style that hit the mountains and the streets back in '92, The North Face's 'Nuptse' jacket combines style and design technology so you don't have to compromise on either. This piece is made from water-repellent shell that's evenly filled with warm down and feathers. The adjustable cuffs and hem keep out the chill. Shown here with The North Face T-shirt, AMI sneakers, The North Face trousers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable fit
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Turquoise and charcoal shell
- Funnel neck, Velcro®-fastening cuffs, front zipped welt pockets, designer emblems, fully lined
- Zip fastening
- 100% polyester; lining: 100% nylon; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Everglade/ Asphalt Grey
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.