Oversized Quilted Shell Hooded Down Coat
- M (sold out)
- L (sold out)
For Theory's AW19 collection designer Mr Martin Andersson's focus is on heavy-duty fabrics in his typical monochrome palette. This coat is made from quilted white shell that's packed with an insulating feather and down fill and fitted with internal ribbed cuffs. It's cut in a cool oversized shape that cuts a prominent profile, and minimally detailed for a clean finish. Shown here with AMI trousers, Acne Studios sweatshirt, Common Projects boots.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Cut for a oversized fit with a thick lining for a close internal fit
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White shell
- Drawstring hood, internal ribbed cuffs, internal pockets, fully lined
- Zip and snap fastenings
- 100% polyester; lining: 65% polyester, 35% rayon; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (duck)
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.