Expedition North Field Post Solar 41mm Stainless Steel and Recycled-Webbing Watch
Timex's undoubtedly reliable 'Expedition North Field Post' watch is built with a solar-powered movement that lasts up to four months without needing to change a battery. Inspired by military timepieces, it's made from robust stainless steel and fitted on a comfortable recycled-webbing strap. The luminescent hands and markers ensure legibility in the dark.
This item’s measurements are:
- Face Diameter: 3.5cm / 1.4in
- Min. Strap Length: 12cm / 4.7in
- Strap Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Max. Strap Length: 18cm / 7.1in
- Brushed gunmetal-tone stainless steel case, black recycled-webbing strap
- Luminescent indices and markers, engraved stainless steel case back
- Sapphire lens, solar-powered movement
- Brushed gunmetal-tone buckle fastening
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.