TOM FORD TIMEPIECES
002 Automatic 40mm 18-Karat Gold and Alligator Watch
Mr Tom Ford cut his teeth designing watches at Gucci, Saint Laurent and Boucheron before starting his own namesake label. From his second timepiece collection, this Swiss-made, polished 18-karat gold '002' style features an onyx crown, blue steel diamond-cut hands and exhibition case back that reveals the intricate automatic movement. The dark-brown alligator strap can easily be swapped out with other ones in the collection.
Shown here with: Dunhill Jacket, A.P.C. Rollneck, Brunello Cucinelli Trousers, TOM FORD Boots.
This item's measurements are:
- Face Diameter: 4cm / 1.6in
- Min. Strap Length: 19cm / 7.5in
- Strap Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Max. Strap Length: 23cm / 9.1in
- 18-karat gold case, dark-brown alligator strap
- White dial, date window, black indices, blue steel diamond-cut hands
- Sapphire glass crystal, automatic movement, exhibition case back, 26 jewels
- Stainless steel buckle fastening
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: TF0120174130
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.