Lhamo Cotton-Blend Canvas Shirt
- 1 (sold out)
- 2 (only one left)
- 3 (sold out)
- 4 (sold out)
- 5 (sold out)
Traditional Japanese garments and vintage American workwear are visvim's biggest influences, and this 'Lhamo' shirt shows just how good Mr Hiroki Nakamura is at fusing the two. Modelled on a haori jacket, it's cut from fluid cotton-blend canvas, fastens with ties at the front and features the buttoned cuffs of classic overshirts.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL and 5 = XXL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This shirt is intended for a relaxed cut
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 2
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Olive-green cotton-blend canvas
- Shawl collar, buttoned cuffs, front patch pockets
- Tie fastening
- 76% cotton, 24% nylon; trim: 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.