Straight-Leg Patchwork Upcycled Organic Cotton Drawstring Shorts
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Kantha is a centuries-old stitching tradition that 11.11/eleven eleven often uses to craft its designs. These shorts are hand-spun from upcycled patches of organic cotton, each woven together using the technique for a cool, dimpled effect. The comfortable drawstring waistband means you can adjust them to your liking. Pair yours with laidback and tidier styles alike.
This product was Locally Made from Considered Materials using Heritage Craft, with a focus on Future Craft and Made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Relaxed-straight leg, mid-rise style
- These shorts are adjustable at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Tonal-blue organic cotton
- 100% organic cotton
- Hand wash
- This piece is made from upcycled fabrics and therefore may differ slightly from that pictured
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.