Embroidered Patchwork Upcycled Cotton Trucker Jacket
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. 11.11/eleven eleven puts materiality at the core of its design practice, using artisanal practices to make each of its pieces. This jacket is hand quilted from patches of naturally dyed, upcycled cotton bound by stitches sewn in the age-old Kantha technique. Artisans are paid a fair living wage and life insurance so you can be sure it's been made responsibly.
This product was Locally Made from Considered Materials using Heritage Craft, with a focus on Future Craft and Made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Tonal-blue cotton
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- This piece is made from upcycled fabrics and therefore may differ slightly from that pictured
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.