Good Day Bad Day Sterling Silver, Sapphire and Garnet Necklace
Alec Doherty's first jewelry designs took the form of mood rings and he continues to draw inspiration from emotional states. Hand-cast from sterling silver in his London atelier, the pendant on this necklace takes the shape of a face with eyes made of inlaid tangerine garnet and green sapphire and is reversible - one side is a smile and the other a frown, so choose the way you wear it wisely.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 2.5cm / 1in
- Pendant Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Sterling silver
- Tangerine garnet; green sapphire
- Clasp fastening
- Comes with a pouch
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.