Slim-Fit Printed Cotton-Poplin Shirt
Alexander McQueen's shirt is cut from smooth cotton-poplin patterned with illustrations by William Blake - the artist's 1824 series is inspired in turn by Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy. It has a back box pleat to relax the fit through the shoulders. Brad Pitt rounds out the trio of influences, as he wore a white version in 2005.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This shirt is designed for a slim fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an UK/US 15.5
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured cotton-poplin
- Classic collar
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.