Printed Tie-Dyed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
AMIRI draws inspiration from the rock 'n' roll culture that defined Mr Mike Amiri's youth, as exemplified by this tee. Made from cotton-jersey in a classic crew-neck profile, it's washed for a tonal-blue tie-dye effect and printed with the marching bear created by Mr Bob Thomas as part of the back cover for the album History of the Grateful Dead, Volume One.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a looser fit
- This T-shirt is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.