Racemaster Waxed-Cotton Jacket
Taking its cues from motoring and aviation, Belstaff has aptly named this jacket the 'Racemaster'. It's a shorter, more compact version of the 1981 'Roadmaster' edition, and is well suited to daily wear and changeable weather. This piece is made from substantial waxed-cotton and has a snap-fastening covered zip, so it's sure to keep the rain out. It's fitted with four front pockets to stow your valuables away and finished with a secure buckle at the neck. Shown here with John Smedley sweater, AG Jeans jeans, Belstaff boots.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Dark-green waxed-cotton
- Buckled throat latch, underarm vents, snap-fastening cuffs, two chest snap-fastening flap pockets, two front zipped pockets, adjustable waist tabs, internal pocket, fully lined
- Zip and snap fastenings
- 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Spot clean
- Designer colour: Faded Olive
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.