Shop now. Pay with Learn more
Mr Bleue Burnham often finds inspiration in the natural world - the lab-created sapphires in his rings are inspired by the vibrant flora of the South of France. This one has been handcrafted in London from 9-karat recycled gold and features a multitude of colourful stones across the textured surface.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- 9-karat recycled gold
- Multicoloured lab-created sapphires, total weight: 1.60-carats
- Comes in an embroidered pouch
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.