Cotton-Blend Corduroy Suit Jacket
The unstructured cut of Boglioli's suit jacket is a paragon of Italian tailoring excellence. It's made from cotton-blend corduroy that's finely waled for a near suede-like softness.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Beige cotton-blend corduroy
- Notch lapels, functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, two front patch pockets, double vent, two internal slip pockets, partially lined
- Three button fastening
- 87% cotton, 12% modal, 1% elastane; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.