Herringbone Hemp and Linen-Blend Suit Jacket
Brunello Cucinelli's suit jacket is cut from a herringbone hemp-blend that's woven with plenty of linen for lightness and breathability. Expertly tailored at the label's Solomeo atelier, it has classic notch lapels, a double vent and an additional ticket pocket. Wear yours with the coordinating trousers and penny loafers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Regular cut blazer, tailored for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Tonal-blue and white hemp and linen blend
- Notch lapels, buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, three front flap pockets, internal pockets
- Three button fastening
- 53% hemp, 47% linen
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.