Grain de Poudre Wool Blazer
Burberry's SS22 runway show transported us to an urban desert in East London where Riccardo Tisci presented a collection of deconstructed classics. This blazer is tailored from grain de poudre wool in a sleeveless profile with utilitarian-style flap pockets. If bare arms seems a bit daunting then wear it over a white shirt.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut blazer is tailored for a loose fit
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black grain de poudre wool
- Notch lapels, front flap pockets, single vent
- One button fastening
- 100% wool; trim: 50% linen, 34% wool, 16% viscose; lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.