CALVIN KLEIN UNDERWEAR
Three-Pack Stretch-Cotton Boxer Briefs
Calvin Klein Underwear pioneered the boxer brief silhouette in the early '90s after the former head of menswear design, Mr John Varvatos, decided to cut-off a pair of long johns. Rendered in black, white and grey, this set of three is made from premium quality cotton with added stretch that helps retain the shape. The signature branded waistband will sit low on your hips for a comfortable fit.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- These boxer briefs are designed for a close fit with a stretch finish
- Elasticated at the waist
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White, black and grey stretch-cotton
- Elasticated logo waistband
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.