Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Hamilton Carhartt, a salesman operating with a horse and wagon, founded the company in Michigan in 1889. This T-shirt nods to the brand's roots, printed with 'Secrets of Detroit' in a Gothic-style font. It's cut from cotton-jersey that pairs nicely with the brand's signature cargo trousers.
Profits* from the sale of this item from May 13 to May 26 2022 will be donated to the MR PORTER Health In Mind Fund powered by Movember to support men's mental and physical health initiatives. Profits means the sale price of the product less any applicable sales tax and/or duties, the original cost of the product, and any associated inbound taxes, duties and shipping charges. Movember Europe is a registered charity No.1137948 (England/Wales) SC041981 (Scotland) / Movember Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. For more information visit MR PORTER Health In Mind here.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- This regular cut T-shirt is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.